TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Koreesa Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Koreesa Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our online professional ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. Before you can view prices and purchase online, you will be required to register for an online account. Details received by use will be vetted and authorised before full access can be granted. We will endeavour to activate accounts as quickly as possible however in some cases it may be necessary to contact you directly should there be any question as to whether you are a qualified professional eligible to purchase.
7. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
8. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
9. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
10. All prices displayed are excluding VAT.
11. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery within mainland UK. We estimate to despatch your order within 3 - 7 days. This is an estimated timescale for delivery only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). Note that this excludes electronic devices and equipment which is imported to order - see point 13.
12. For orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays we will consider the first day of our estimated despatch timescale to commence from the next working day i.e.. Monday or if a bank holiday, Tuesday.
13. Electronic devices and equipment are imported to order and therefore it can take between 10 - 14 days for delivery. This is to comply with manufacturers warranty regulations.
14. All purchases are dispatched via APC courier service. The APC service delivers between the hours of 8.30AM and 4.30PM so please ensure you use a delivery address where you parcel can be received.
15. In the event the courier service is unable to leave the package at the delivery address stated, you will be responsible for redelivery costs should this be returned to us.
16. if you package is returned to us due to the above reason, and you subsequently cancel your order, any reimbursement will exclude postage costs which Koreesa Ltd will have incurred.
17. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
18. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
19. Where you have ordered and booked yourself onto a training course you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
20. Koreesa Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
21. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
23. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Koreesa Ltd whether written or oral.
24. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
25. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
26. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.