TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Koreesa Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Koreesa Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our online professional ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. Before you can view prices and purchase online, you will be required to register for an online account. Details received by us will be vetted and authorised before full access can be granted. We will endeavour to activate accounts as quickly as possible however in some cases it may be necessary to contact you directly should there be any question as to whether you are a qualified professional eligible to purchase.
7. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
8. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
9. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
10. All prices displayed are excluding VAT.
11. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery within mainland UK. We estimate to dispatch your order within 1 - 3 days. This is an estimated timescale for delivery only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). Note that this timescale is not applicable for equipment purchases which are imported to order - see point 13.
12. For orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays we will consider the first day of our estimated dispatch timescale to commence from the next working day i.e.. Monday or if a bank holiday, Tuesday.
13. Electronic devices and equipment are imported to order and therefore it can take between 7 - 21 days for delivery. This is to comply with manufacturers warranty regulations.
14. All purchases are dispatched via courier service.
15. It is your responsibility to re-arrange delivery should the notified expected delivery time given by the courier (either via text message or email) not be suitable.
16. In the event the courier service is unable to leave the package at the delivery address stated, you will be responsible for re-delivery costs should this be returned to us.
17. If your package is returned to us, with reference to points 7 & 8 above, and you subsequently cancel your order, any reimbursement will exclude postage costs which Koreesa Ltd will have incurred.
18. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
19. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
20. Where you have ordered and booked yourself onto a training course you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
21. Koreesa Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
22. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE DISCLAIMER
23. The information regarding treatment procedures, drugs, products or devices made by the Company have been compiled with all care and presented for educational purposes only, and it is not intended to represent the only, nor necessarily the best, methods or procedures appropriate for the beauty or clinical situations.
24. Whilst the Company, always tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and current, it accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions. The Company disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential) and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
25. Some drugs, products, devices and treatment procedures described on our websites, social media sites, and in material produced by the manufacturer or the Company may not be cleared by the FDA, or similar governing bodies / departments, and they may not hold a CE certificate. It is the responsibility of the user to determine the regulatory status of each drug, product, device or procedure, and to be suitably qualified and insured to use, administer and deliver treatment procedures in the professional, salon and clinical environment.
26. The user assumes all risk when injecting “topical use” mesotherapy solutions, deemed suitable for micro-needling, fractional mesotherapy, electroporation and transdermal application by other beauty equipment.
27. All claims which may arise out of the use of the techniques or mesotherapy solutions are the sole responsibility of the user who performed the treatment procedures.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
29. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Koreesa Ltd whether written or oral.
30. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
31. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
32. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.